Time: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
$250 until June 4th.
Wine, Food & Brew Festival VIP guests enter the Festival through their own special VIP entrance, presented by Mastro's, which features a champagne toast, yummy hors d'oeuvres – savory and sweet, and entertainment. The VIP Lounge is by far the largest tent at the Festival and features its own array of fine food and delicious beverage selections, as well as its own special entertainment. Only VIP ticket holders – sponsors and guests purchasing VIP tickets – are allowed in this exclusive and extremely popular area.
- Gourmet, fine-food samples from a high-end caterer or restaurant specialty shops, gourmet cheese, chocolate fountains and sushi exclusive to only VIP guests
- The Anheuser Busch Belgium Beer Garden featuring special brew selections – Stella Artois, Leffe, and Hoegaarden – also unavailable anywhere else at the Festival
- Entertainment by the band Sound Effect (VIP guests love to dance to this group!)
- Seating for VIP guests – Lounge-style couches and chairs, bar-height tables and stools, and 8-person tables are available
- Professional décor
- Photobooth exclusive to VIP tent
- Past Festivals have also featured such extras as a cigar room, a Macallan Scotch table, martinis, glass engraver and specialty cocktails
- Early Festival admission (12:00 noon)
- VIP Parking
- Early access VIP Entrance
- Exclusive access to the VIP Lounge
presented by Wells Fargo
Tickets are non-refundable. Event held rain or shine. By law, alcohol service will stop 30 minutes prior to end of event. This is a non-smoking event (including e-cigarettes and vaporizers). No outside food or alcoholic beverages may be brought in event. No blankets, coolers, drones, chairs or lawn umbrellas may be brought in event. No tailgate parties will be permitted. Please be prepared to show i.d. Time and location subject to change.
Trouble printing tickets? Retrieve them here.